Top 50 Best Rap Albums of 2020
Please enjoy our Top 10 Best Rap Albums of 2020 video below and our Top 50 Best Albums of 2020 list further below! Shoutout to TheNeedleDrop, Noz and Dead End Hip-Hop who do these Best Rap Albums of 2020 lists annually and keep me working + inspired!
#6 Quelle Chris – Innocent Country 2| 3:50
#3 RJMrLA & Royce The Choice – Rich Off Mackin 2 | 9:35
Top 50 Best Albums of 2020
- Mozzy – Beyond Bulletproof (Mozzy Records/EMPIRE)👑
- Jay Electronica – A Written Testimony (Roc Nation)
- RJMrLA & Royce The Choice – Rich Off Mackin 2 (OMMIO LLC/EMPIRE)
- Blu & Exile – MILES (Fat Beats Records)
- The Weeknd – After Hours (XO/Republic Records)
- Run The Jewels – RTJ4 (BMG Rights Management)
- Quelle Chris – Innocent Country 2 (Mello Music Group)
- Nas – King’s Disease (Mass Appeal)
- Conway the Machine – From King to God (Griselda Records/Drumwork/EMPIRE)
- Ka – Descendants of Cain (Iron Works Records)
- Lil Baby – My Turn (Quality Control/Motown Records)
- Curren$y & Harry Fraud – The Outrunners (Jet Life Recordings/ SRFSCHL)
- Stove God Cook$ – Reasonable Drought (Conglomerate Records)
- Megan Thee Stallion – Good News (300 Entertainment)
- Joey Bada$$ – The Light Pack EP (PRO ERA)
- Willie the Kid – Capital Gains (The Fly LLC)
- Freddie Gibbs & The Alchemist – ALFREDO (ESGN/ALC/EMPIRE)
- Westside Gunn – Pray For Paris (Griselda Records)
- Curren$y & DJ Fresh – The Tonite Show (Fatbeats Records)
- DJ Preservation – Eastern Medicine, Western Illness (Nature Sounds)
- Lupe Fiasco & Kaelin Ellis – HOUSE (1st and 15th, Thirty Tigers)
- Russ – Shake the Snow Globe (Columbia Records)
- Megan Thee Stallion – SUGA EP (300 Entertainment)
- Hus Kingpin – The Threesome EP (Tuff Kong Records)
- NBA Youngboy – 38 Baby 2 (NEVER BROKE AGAIN RECORD$)
- Teller Bank$ – The Grotesque & Beautiful (Highzmen Records)
- Mick Jenkins – The Circus (Cinematic Music Group)
- Curren$y & Thelonius Martin – 3 Piece Set (Jet Life Recordings)
- Flo Milli – Ho, Why is You Here? (RCA Records)
- Benny the Butcher – Burden of Proof (Griselda Records/EMPIRE)
- Mozzy – Occupational Hazard (Mozzy Records/EMPIRE)
- Masego – Studying Abroad (EQT Recordings/Capitol Records)
- Pop Smoke – Meet the Woo, Vol.2 (Victor Victor Worldwide)
- LightSkinKeisha – Talk That Talk (LightSkinKeisha)
- Wiz Khalifa – It’s Only Weed, Bro (Taylor Gang)
- Elzhi – Seven Times Up, Eight Times Down (Fat Beats Records)
- J. Cole – Lewis Street EP (Dreamville Inc/Roc Nation)
- Open Mike Eagle – Anime, Trauma, Divorce (Auto Reverse)
- Black Thought – Streams of Thought, Vol 3: Cane and Abel (Republic Records)
- Planet Asia & The Musalini – Pharaoh Chain (N/A)
- Armani Caesar – The LIZ (Griselda Records)
- Drake – Dark Lane Demo Tapes (OVO)
- Kota the Friend – Everything (FLTBYS)
- Westside Gunn – Fly God is An Awesome God 2 (Griselda Records)
- Roc Marciano – Mt. Marci (MARCI ENTERPRISES/ART THAT KILLS)
- Ransom & Nicholas Craven – Directors Cut: Scene Three (Presidential/Momentum)
- Che Noir – After 12 (T.C.F Music Group)
- Lil Uzi Vert – Eternal Atake (Generation Now/Atlantic)
- Summer Walker – Life on Earth (LVRN/Interscope Records)
- Key Glock – Yellow Tape (Paper Route Empire)
Artists: submit your album/songs for review here!
TOP5RAPWEBSITE saw noticeable growth across all metrics and Key Performance Indicators in 2020! While the Year 2020 was hectic worldwide in terms of health and commerce… it proved to be, statistically, the best and most viewed year for top5rapwebsite.com. BIG thank you to all my regular readers, subscribers, and followers. And if you’re new, welcome aboard! I’m glad to have you!
Editor’s Note: Happy New Years! – @TOP5RAPWEBSITE
★★★★★: Best in show; pinnacle release from an all-time great artist.
★★★★1/2: Stellar example of genre; peak potential.
★★★★: Excellent; recommended to all fans of artist or genre.
★★★1/2: Very good; a few bland songs or minor flaws throughout.
★★★: Good; fans of the artist will find value here.
★★1/2: Average; does little to establish the artist or maintain quality.
★★: Unexceptional; a few highlights but otherwise bland.
★1/2: Weak; unrecommended for anyone but major fans of the style and/or artist.
★: Seriously flawed; very poor work but relatively listenable.
1/2: Terrible; a true embarrassment and akin to audio masochism.